Our client is a premier marketing communications agency presenting creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of iconic brands. Their award-winning, modern, and revolutionary approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing manuscripts, implementing creative solutions, and participating in concept reviews.
• Create manuscripts comprehensive in scope and understand the communications objective, client nuances, and timing and budget parameters
• Implement compelling and strategically sound creative solutions and participates in internal concept reviews
• Compose and edit voice driven copy to produce optimal results and adhere to brand standards and guidelines
• Remain current of emerging trends and provide strategic recommendations to enhance campaign metrics and performance
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members to develop creative concepts and continually develop innovative campaigns
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ pharmaceutical advertising agency experience
• Interest and/or experience in higher science brands