Content & Copywriting
Our client, a financial powerhouse, is looking for a talented Senior Copywriter to join their team:
• Determine sources for content creation, both internally and externally.
• Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy.
• Collaborate with team members to ensure all content produced is on brand and deployed efficiently and to the broadest audience,.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar.
• Achievement Orientation
• Impact and Influence
• Drive and Initiative
• Learning Agility
• Teamwork and Cooperation
• Organizational Awareness
• BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
• Experience writing marketing content that is engaging and approachable and offers the right amount of technical detail to support thought leadership but is easily understood by the end client.
• Excellent attention to detail and consistency in style and tone across our content.
• Experience writing lead nurture campaigns a plus.
JOB CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT
• Normal office environment/desk assignment
• Extensive use of PC’s, monitor, keyboard, and mouse
• Occasional travel (up to 10%)
• Extensive close work with documents, publications, databases, spreadsheets and presentation materials