Content & Copywriting
Senior Copywriter (Pharma)
Our client is a widely recognized advertising agency creating groundbreaking creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their collaborative, integrated, and innovative approach presents revolutionary campaigns to drive business and connect consumers like no other.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating concepts and producing campaign ideas for pharma clients and understanding brand goals, positioning, and market.
• Develop concepts and produce campaign ideas for pharma clients and understand brand goals, positioning, and market
• Compose engaging and compelling content for various print and digital collateral, such as direct mail, video content, marketing emails, and advertising
• Create and edit voice driven copy to produce optimal results and craft creative solutions to build the brand; adhere to brand standards and guidelines
• Remain current on emerging trends and implement design best practices; provide strategic recommendations to enhance campaign metrics and performance
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members to develop creative concepts and continually develop innovative campaigns; represent ideas and process at project meetings
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years’ writing experience in the pharmaceutical space (i.e. copy for heavily regulated, scientific data, long-form copy, and medication content writing)
• 2 years’ heavily regulated pharma experience
• Agency experience
• Team management experience a plus
• HCP experience versus consumer-facing is a plus
• Oncology experience is a plus