Senior Creative Project Manager: Japan Packaging
Our client is an iconic beauty brand presenting revolutionary skin care solutions for every beauty enthusiast. Their cutting-edge, groundbreaking, and on-trend approach empowers you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, and execution of projects. You would also be responsible for ensuring projects remain consistent with the company’s strategy and objectives.
• Define the project scope and develop a comprehensive work plan identifying and sequencing activities to complete the project
• Determine the necessary resources, such as time, money, and equipment to complete the project on-time and accurately
• Establish a project schedule to allocate resources to the activities; review the project schedule with upper management and staff
• Monitor project status and adjust as necessary to ensure on-time project completion; create records to document project activities
• Review work quality to ensure deliverables meet project standards; establish communication schedule to update upper management on project status
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-10 years’ project management experience in a highly creative, fast paced, marketing driven organization
• Expert understanding of packaging and print, with a deep understanding of the Japanese market
• Global experience in skincare, beauty, fragrance or personal care
• Bilingual in Japanese preferred