Digital Marketing Jobs
Senior Customer Acquisition Manager
Our client is growing company presenting fashion-forward apparel for medical professionals. Their innovative, on-trend, and stylish designs are transforming the industry every day.
As the Senior Customer Acquisition Manager, you would execute day-to-day customer acquisition efforts and drive marketing initiatives, including paid social media advertising, re-targeting, affiliate, display campaigns, and other emerging channels.
• Spearhead and manage customer acquisition and retention strategies across multiple channels, including paid social media platforms, programmatic display, PLAs, and Pinterest
• Continuously ideate and develop creative and targeting strategies for all channels and maintain the brand’s position at the forefront of innovation by identifying, testing and scaling marketing channels
• Cultivate and manage relationships and day-to-day operations with partners and vendors and identify, analyze and report metrics to the leadership team
• Partner cross departmentally with analytics, product management, CRM, engineering, brand and creative teams to accomplish strategic initiatives
• Lead rigorous, methodical creative testing and continuously optimize to maximize efficient media spend
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
• 3-5+ years of marketing experience, preferably within an ecommerce company
• Proven customer acquisition campaigns and digital marketing expertise (lead gen, conversion, media buying and placement)