Senior Customer Business Manager
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing strong, collaborative business partnerships to deliver volume, share, and profit objectives and drive the customer’s total category growth.
• Establish and monitor the customer’s weekly and annual consumption plan for integration into the overall account business plan
• Collect business, point of sale, and market trend data and evaluate data to identify new business opportunities
• Manage weekly activity plans, price promotions, and display and communicate results and gap closing actions
• Implement strategic plans to capitalize on opportunities and mitigate risks and integrate the brand’s corporate strategy with customer’s go-to-market strategy
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5 years’ direct selling experience within CPG industry ( Cosmetics, specific applicable Channel experience preferred)
• Strong ability to identify short and long range sustainable growth opportunities