Senior Customer Service Manager
Our client is a renowned ecommerce fashion retailer presenting all the latest must-have designer collections. With their luxurious, contemporary, and glamorous approach, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing customer service operations and driving optimal efficiency and exceptional service. You would also be responsible for managing a team of Customer Service Supervisors and working with global Customer Service Managers to ensure SLAs are achieved.
• Develop and implement global service strategy, ensure SLAs are achieved, and confirm efficient and effective management and customer service
• Work with cross-functional partners to manage and enrich the customer experience and provide clear objectives
• Foster a collaborative and positive environment; mentor and train Customer Service Supervisors and Advisors to drive retention and professional growth
• Evaluate daily and weekly service levels and quality of service and establish service improvement strategies
• Identify key areas of improvement and work with the global management team to implement policies, procedures, technical improvements, and training programs
• Assist the Customer Service Supervisors to recruit and train Customer Service Advisors to ensure knowledge and skill-set growth
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven leadership and management experience of a customer service team
• Strong e-commerce experience and knowledge