Senior Customer Service Specialist
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for implementing and tracking changes in the reverse logistics network accurately and efficiently. You would also be responsible for working directly with suppliers and cross-functional teams.
• Implement and track changes in the reverse logistics network accurately and efficiently and provide support for the ecommerce reverse logistics operations
• Execute the business process by reviewing, evaluating, and modifying supplier agreements as part of the onboarding process for new suppliers and expanding assortment
• Collaborate directly with suppliers and auction partners to ensure low cost, end to end business process to minimize errors and streamline procedure
• Work with cross-functional teams, including merchandising, merchant support and return center operations in multiple locations
• Knowledge of supply chain processes and inventory management preferred
• Strong communication and detail oriented skills