Creative Services Jobs
Senior Data Analyst
Our client is a forward-thinking, innovative and creative brand building agency that has changed the way the world views the evolution of a brand. They have worked with a plethora of well-known and powerful brands to help strategically take them from a logo to a legitimate force in their market and industry. Their company culture is highly ranked, with an environment that celebrates entrepreneurial spirits and creative minds alike.
In this role you will spearhead management, development and deployment of business analytical solutions while establishing and implementing data science discipline, rigor, methodologies and tools to standardize and drive best in class analytics practices in the agency.
• Lead the Decision Science department in collaboration with account teams in ensuring proper evaluation of KPIs or mix of KPIs
• Lead a department of advances the data science practice through collaborating with analysts in developing organic measurement and analytics plan
• Develop analytical methodologies to inform analysis and optimization of creative, format, targeting, offer, messaging, etc
• Produce methods and tools for actionable insights to be used by Media, Creative and other inter-agency teams
• Lead in exploring new sources of data and its application to insights development in order to expand the agency’s vault of data
• Lead and coordinate automation of campaign reporting and other data sources
· Bachelors degree in Statistics, Data Science or Analytics
· 5-7 years of Project Management experience
· Data mining expertise with focus on consumer insights and cultural trends
· Significant client facing experience