Senior Design Technologist | Automotive
Our client is looking for an experienced and talented technologist who can deliver bar-raising experiences to millions of customers—and beyond. In this role you will be responsible for custom development and prototyping for advertisers and agencies. As a leader will split your time between execution and strategy. You will be contributing to new ad products, pre-sales prototypes and custom campaigns working alongside Creatives, Designers, Program Managers, Engineers and Account teams.
· Owning the end-to-end development process and deliverables from a design and technical perspective
· Providing design and leadership by working closely with business teams to develop campaign strategy, use cases, and technical requirements
· Presenting work to peers, product teams and executive leadership
· Providing leadership, mentoring, and coaching to your immediate and extended team
· Partnering with program and product managers to appropriately identify and assess features for future product offerings.
· Proven web development experience across multiple devices, webviews and browsers
· Proven ability to simplify complex problems into intuitive and elegant experiences
· Ability to deliver functional prototypes on new form factors
· Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
· Ability to participate in the full lifecycle of design and development -- including ideation, prototyping, development, backwards compatibility, fail overs, validation, and user-testing
· Available online portfolio
· 4+ years of experience as a front-end technologist, engineer, or UX prototyper.
· Coding samples in front end programming languages
· Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills