Our client is a leading organization offering award-winning educational programs distinguishing them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, social media, and advertisements.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, social media, and advertisements
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Understands the brand and UI/UX and design for social media
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
• Proficient with HTML/CSS3
• Knowledge of After Effects, Premier, and FCPX a plus