Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating stylish must-have apparel and accessories for every occasion. Their high-quality, exceptional fit, and fashion-forward designs empower you to feel your most confident every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including site assets, promotional campaigns, in-store marketing materials, photography, and logos.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including site assets, promotional campaigns, in-store marketing materials, photography, and logos
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director and Senior Graphic Designer to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 6+ years’ design/art direction experience
• Experience in digital and print design from concept through final production
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite