Senior Designer for Women's Outerwear
Our client is a high-end casual, chic and classic women’s and men’s apparel company that has retail stores spanning the globe. They have been recognized by fashion influencers for their thoughtfully designed, purposeful collections featuring relevant, wearable pieces, fine fabrics and exceptional fits. Their cool, modern offices located on the west side of Manhattan, directly reflects their strong company culture and collaborative philosophy.
In this role you will create and execute innovate design concepts to fill the needs of the line plan and account for departmental development and adoption ratios.
- Research global and domestic markets to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques
- Ensure product is consistent with market trends while maintaining brand integrity and business strategy
- Executes silhouette, fit and styling direction
- Drive seasonal framework to ensure creative ideas and business goals are in tandem
- Maintain communication with Product Development, Merchandising and Sourcing teams
- Degree in Fashion Design
- Prior Knits design experience a must
- Superior project management skills; able to shift gears seamlessly
- Effective communicator with an eye on successfully managing expectations
- Strong management skills