Note: Position is in Plano, Texas
Our client is one of the largest retail stores in America. They sell everything from men’s and women’s apparel, accessories, beauty and home goods. They are known for their niche in popular culture and their diversity of merchandise.
In this role you will be responsible for developing new design ideas, research design concepts from magazines, vintage and from stores, sketch ideas, spec and create initial technical packages.
- Assist with producing mood boards for design presentation
- Create line boards for line presentation
- Assist in sourcing fabric for each season
- Interact with print vendors and help in choosing prints for each season
- Provide reliable and responsible support
- Assist in fittings of garments and corrections
- Bachelor's degree in fashion design/art
- Kid’s design apparel experience with sample work
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator