A healthcare company in Rockville is looking for a Senior Designer.
This is a 6 month temporary position, M-F, 40 hours/week.
Please apply with your most updated resume and a link to your portfolio is a must.
This candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing and designing branded marketing collateral and advertising.
You will be a key member of creative concepting teams that help define and execute on project objectives.
You will provide leadership to the creative team as necessary and develops innovative graphic design solutions and studio processes.
The Senior Designer’s tasks include but are not limited to:
- Develop graphic design solutions and executions for a greater proportion of highly visible projects, including campaigns, product launches, rebranding initiatives, and marquee house projects.
- Art direct photo shoots as required.
- Assist Associate Creative Director (and Creative Director, as required) in evaluating design studio projects against project criteria, brand identity standards, and strategic member/marketing goals.
- Demonstrate innovative use of graphic standards in executing design solutions.
- Work with Brand Planning and creative leadership to refine and update the graphic standards and photography guidelines as necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Creative and polished portfolio
- Excellent communication and team playing skills
- Must be able to pass a background check