Senior Graphic Designer (Beauty)
Our client is a well-known beauty brand offering the latest must-have beauty tools for every trendsetter. With their contemporary, on-trend, and high-quality products, it’s never been easier to achieve the most flawless beauty looks.
As a Senior Designer, you would work closely with the Design Director to brainstorm, concept and develop top notch 360 campaigns for marketing, social, and in-store initiatives.
• Work closely with the Design Director to brainstorm, concept and develop top notch 360 campaigns for marketing, social, and in-store initiatives
• Create innovative packaging, merchandising and interactive display solutions and systems and pitch design ideas that include photography and illustration approaches
• Design engaging brand assets across all channels and mediums and keep the same message and revise across mediums
• Maintain and evolve style guides, brand standards, and processes, ensuring consistency across all touch points
• Partner with other designers and production staff and use strong design, typographical sensibilities and problem-solving abilities to execute campaigns
• 5+ years of experience and able to balance concepting and design
• Luxury/Beauty experience with strong design, typographic and production skills
• Have a strong eye for detail, multitasking, and working efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent organizational skills and deadline oriented
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop