Our client is leading specialty retailer offering the best health and wellness solutions. With their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach, it has never been easier for you and your family to live a healthy lifestyle.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing design elements for various print and digital collateral, including social media, web, brochures, TV ads, and store signage.
• Direct and produce all creative design content design for various print and digital collateral, including social media, web, brochures, TV ads, and store signage
• Manage visual elements of digital and print campaigns and develop comprehensive and cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members and provide design support; partner with cross-functional teams to achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
• 5+ years’ graphic design experience in a marketing environment
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite