Our Client is a creative studio. They design experiences that inspire connections and build value for global brands who embrace the power of their stories.
Creatives at our client apply artfulness and technical expertise to bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. They understand the need to embed history and story within the framework of each design element to create a sophisticated and beautiful environment that speaks on multiple levels.
Senior Designers play essential roles in the strategy, conception of design direction within branding, environments, and events. They harness a combination of creative thought and technical output, developing and delivering projects from brief to final execution.
Senior Designers report to and take direction from the Creative Director and leads high-level creative concepts and effectively leads and empowers the rest of their design team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Interpret and problem-solve client briefs as directed by the Creative Director.
- Generate original creative content and collaborate with design team.
- Lead project team on timely and quality design implementation
- Create high quality presentation decks with other creatives and production teams
- Be a reliable and trusted leader to the design team.
- Present design solutions to internal team and client.
- Collaborate with account and business development to assist with presentations for new client pitches
- Collaborate internally and externally with clients, vendors, and teams
- Manage sampling and prototyping for quality control and design intent with project managers
- Maintain consistent design knowledge of latest production methods for functional and beautiful solutions
- Understand client needs and objectives, including their vision, goals, brand guidelines and design standards
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 4 years of experience in design with a demonstrated history of retail, experiential, or environmental design
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Working knowledge of SketchUp
- You can speak to your design process, contributions, and team-building
- You are relentlessly creative and attentive to detail