Our client, a boutique digital agency, is looking for an entrepreneurial- spirited, business-solution-minded, highly communicative collaborater to join their team as their Senior Designer.
What you need to know first:
• We are currently seeking candidates in the Portland Oregon area. Applicants outside of that zone will not be considered at this time.
• Candidates without extensive experience in the planning, creation and implementation of websites (brochure, ecommerce and enterprise-level projects) will not be considered at this time.
Skills and Responsibilities:
• Work with creative team members to lead collaborative idea generation with a deep understand our client's business objectives and their target audiences.
• Translate briefs and marketing plans into creative concepts that are clearly articulated in mood boards, interactive prototypes and comps, and develop presentations and storytelling vehicles to socialize and gain buy-in on your ideas.
• Inspire a team of creatives to create cutting-edge work that achieves results.
• Responsible for projects ranging from small to large and complex, managing team members and resource requirements.
• Get in the trenches and create work yourself with a mastery of design, typography and layout.
• Lead photo and video shoots from concept through post-production.
• Deliver commanding internal and client presentations; mentor your team to do the same.
• Concept big ideas and innovative tactics that can span a range of platforms.
• Lead and share knowledge, experience and skill with other design staff.