Creative Services Jobs
Our creative client is looking to bring a full-time senior designer onto their team! As a senior designer, you will be responsible for working with the creative team and account managers to analyze design needs, then work to shape the expectations of the final product into a effective, original vision. This role handles everything from strategic conception to the final polish. The effective designer, using information provided by the project manager, understands the client’s business, the consumer, the marketplace and all aspects of the project, including creative, strategy, research, media, marketing and commercial production.
- Create outlines, paginations, wireframes, and storyboards
- Efficiently work through projects, ensuring time frames met as well as creative goals.
- Illustrate concepts through rough layouts for approval
- Work on branding, digital, environmental, and product projects.
- Stay ahead of design trends and techniques to maintain an innovative vision.
- Contribute to team effort in other design areas as needed.
- 7+ years experience in design.
- Strong UX/UI experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Highly creative and self-driven, passionate about design.
- Superb typographical and layout skills.
- Strong sense of grid manipulation.
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Excellent written and spoken communicator.
- Bonus talents: photography, illustration, writing.
Our client offers a robust and competitive benefits package as well as: Competitive wellness package; 401k matching plan, Profit sharing plan, Continuing education reimbursements, Generous PTO, Flexible schedules