Our client is a high-profile, innovative and well-known athletic company. They inspire and challenge while helping people push themselves to newer heights. With an incredibly inclusive company culture, they also inspire their employees to reach higher and continuously bring new ideas to the table. Their work environment is fast-paced, energetic and team-oriented.
In this role you will be responsible for working on the front-end and server-side code required to build highly scalable, interactive websites.
- Come up with appropriate architecture and technical solutions for a wide range of web projects
- Research new technologies, methodologies, architecture patters, develop a proof-of-concept and then create a full implementation plan based on best design patter applicable to solving the problem
- Work closely with 3rd party digital creative agencies, project managers, and in-house and out-of-house engineers in building and implementing the right solution
- Write logic and appropriate programming language to meet the functional requirements
- Provide all required development or operational support to ensure the website is performing to availability, load time and stability standards
- College degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 – 6 years developing web applications and architectures to support high-traffic, scalable sites
- Strong front-end and server-side development skills
- Extensive experience developing custom themes and modules in Drupal 7 and WordPress
- Previous experience in building mobile first responsive web sites for cross device compatibility
- Track record of leading by example in the areas of code design, source code control, software life-cycle management, documentation, implementation, testing and production release of all software projects related to the environment