Creative Services Jobs
Our creative client is looking to add a full time developer to their Portland team. The ideal candidate has experience in fast-moving creative environments, understands the execution of WordPress development and design principles and can drive a project from start to finish. You need to have skills at preparing your work for presentation to the client and experience with walking the client through and educating them on the CMA.
Responsibilities of the developer:
- Gather, Design and Develop based on recommendations from project team
- Work across different mediums and industries, while still maintaining a consistent aesthetic.
- Design custom sites and sites from templates using WordPress as primary CMS.
- Diagnose and fix website errors that come up with client sites.
- Work with a creative team to concept, design, and build projects.
- Implement design layouts using HTML, CSS.
- Create new web hosting accounts using Pantheon.
- Stage & duplicate websites.
- Use Github / Bitbucket for safe and sustainable development.
- Clearly communicate time and resource requirements to project management;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 3 years’ experience in Wordpress Development with agency experience
- Highly creative and self-driven.
- Passionate about design and development.
- Superb ability to notice the details of design intent and layouts.
- Strong sense of grid manipulation.
- Expert in Wordpress Development – specifically Avada Theme.
- API Experience a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken communicator.
- Bonus talents: Design, photography, illustration, writing, SEO.
Our client offers a robust and competitive benefits package as well as: Competitive wellness package; 401k matching plan, Profit sharing plan, Continuing education reimbursements, Generous PTO, Flexible schedules.