Digital Marketing Jobs
Senior Digital Designer
Our client is a renowned company presenting unmatched marketing solutions across the globe for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their award-winning, modern, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Senior Digital Designer, you would be responsible for leading the design, illustration, animation, and photo and video assets across brands to build brand awareness and customer loyalty and increase sales.
• Create and implement highly creative and strategic creative solutions across multiple channels to build brand awareness and customer loyalty and increase sales
• Oversee the creation of design, illustration, animation, and photo and video assets across brands and work with Creative Leads and Brand Managers to direct digital design, branding, and content assets
• Direct digital marketing campaigns and direct response advertising, including landing pages, email marketing, digital ad campaigns, and social media campaigns
• Establish strategic and compelling content across multiple social and digital platforms by leveraging creative visual concepts
• Lead video and photo shoots, create shot lists, provide quality assurance for creative deliverables, and bring early stage product concepts to life through mock-ups and simple wireframes
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ design experience applied to performance-based brand
• Experience working on a range of projects from narrative, campaign, product, web and branding assignments
• Background in digital content publishing, social media design, and interactive or motion design
• Experience art directing photo/video shoots
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite