Senior Digital Designer
Our client is a well-known organization offering a diverse selection of top-rated education programs. Their innovative, dynamic, and accredited programs enable every individual to further their education and achieve their dreams.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing design elements for various digital campaigns, including email marketing, website, social media, and ads. You would also be responsible for creating graphics, retouching photos, creating tables, producing videos, and optimizing UX design.
• Develop design elements for various digital campaigns, including email marketing, website, social media, and ads
• Support visual content development by creating graphics, retouching photos, developing tables, producing videos, and optimizing UX design
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including Copywriters and Designers to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4+ years’ design experience in a marketing or advertising agency
• Strong digital/UX background is preferred
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Mac
Note: This role is located in the Western Burbs and car transportation is necessary
Salary: Up to $40/hour