Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a leading fashion brand creating groundbreaking styles, fit, and silhouettes to suit every individual. Their comfortable, fashion-forward, and chic designs empower individuals to feel their most beautiful every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the company's digital marketing strategy to drive business objectives and profitability goals. You would also be responsible for ensuring campaigns are cohesive, innovative, and follow brand guidelines.
• Lead the company's digital marketing strategy to drive business objectives and profitability goals; strengthen the brand’s digital footprint through social media platforms and brand site
• Manage all aspects of paid Facebook campaigns, Pinterest, Google Ads, display, and emerging channels and ensure content consistency across all platforms
• Oversee all aspects of web and email communications, including concept development, research, writing, approvals, editing, proofreading, graphic design, and distribution
• Help strategize and develop compelling content for Search Engine Optimization; drive traffic through paid ads, pay per click advertising, and social media ads
• Conduct performance metric analysis, generate reports, provide strategic recommendations, and remain current of emerging industry trends
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including creative teams to manage a cohesive and consistent brand image
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ online marketing experience managing large budgets
• 1+ years’ experience managing Facebook ads for large scale campaigns
• Ecommerce experience