Senior Digital Marketing Manager – eCommerce/D2C
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing full-funnel activities across paid direct response media and natural channels to drive awareness and e-commerce revenue.
• Lead full-funnel activities across paid direct response media and natural channels to drive awareness and e-commerce revenue
• Develop and implement digital marketing plans and oversee the budget and forecast, and track spend per channel
• Manage various digital marketing channels, such as email, paid social, SEM, SEO, display, retargeting, PLAs, and affiliates
• Test, evaluate, report, and measure campaign results, maintain an editorial calendar, and ensure creative marketing materials follow brand guidelines
• Direct multi-channel campaigns across email, SMS, push notification, onsite-personalization, social media, direct response, and programmatic marketing to improve customer engagement rates
• Implement operational and promotional actions to increase AOV, reduce churn, and improve life time value (LTV)
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
• 5-7 years’ corporate and/or agency digital marketing experience
• Experience working with consumer brands
• Understanding of media planning principles and core marketing concepts
• Technical knowledge of websites and digital marketing/advertising methods