Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled solutions spanning across various industries. Their innovative, on-trend, and groundbreaking approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns for US and Canada. You would also be responsible for overseeing PR and media activities, sales collateral, advertising, and trade shows.
• Manage the development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns across different platforms, including website, marketing automation campaigns, and social media
• Oversee PR and media activities, sales collateral, advertising, and trade shows and lead analytics and measurement reporting
• Help strategize and develop compelling content for Search Engine Optimization; drive traffic through paid ads, pay per click advertising, and social media ads
• Conduct performance metric analysis; gather data for marketing reports; provide support to the content and communications teams for a variety of marketing programs
• Analyze collected marketing data to optimize ad campaigns; provide strategic recommendations; remain current on emerging industry trends
• Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree preferred
• 7+ years’ marketing experience, preferably in a B2B environment
• People management experience