Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a renowned company specializing in real estate management across the nation. Their revolutionary, integrated, and dynamic approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing the digital marketing strategy across various properties.
• Lead the company's digital marketing strategy to drive business objectives and profitability goals; strengthen the brand’s digital footprint through social media platforms and brand site
• Oversee all aspects of web and email communications, including concept development, research, writing, approvals, editing, proofreading, graphic design, and distribution
• Help strategize and develop compelling content for Search Engine Optimization; drive traffic through paid ads, pay per click advertising, and social media ads
• Conduct performance metric analysis, generate reports, provide strategic recommendations, and remain current of emerging industry trends
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including creative teams to manage a cohesive and consistent brand image
• Digital Marketing Manager experience overseeing strategy and execution
• Knowledge of Google/Adobe analytics, SEO, retargeting technology, lead generation, web CMS, and email
• Understanding of the full digital marketing mix