Senior Digital Producer
Our client in the activewear industry seeks a senior digital producer. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years experience in leading creative ideation through production at an agency, in-house or start-up.
This role collaborates with the Digital Design team, who's vision is to build and deliver extraordinary platforms, services and products directly to consumers around the world. The Digital Design Innovation Team concepts and builds digital experiences that work seamlessly with some of their most innovative physical products. They partner closely with cross-functional product teams to envision how physical products can be enhanced through digital landscapes and then work to bring them to life. From connected jerseys to shoes controlled by an app, we pioneer new ways to deliver innovation for athletes that blurs the boundaries between digital and physical.
- Build large, complex project- and program-based workback schedules to achieve key milestones
- Write weekly project status reports, focus the discussion, capture any feedback, and share next steps for the meetings you attend
- Oversee project and program details for multiple medium-to-large teams of creatives by anticipating, setting and managing expectations
- Manage multiple high-stake and high-visibility projects at the same time
- Partner with a creative lead and a Manager or Director Studio Operations to define, articulate and execute a brief
- 4+ years experience in leading creative ideation through production at an agency, in-house or start-up
- Bachelor’s in marketing, organizational communications, advertising or related field
- Passion for the brand, sports and for creating high-quality work
- Fluency in most project tracking and management tools and experience in agile methodology of project management and an understanding of how to run a sprint
- Technical background with experience managing product designers and working cross-functionally with product managers, program managers and engineers
- Has exceptional time-management, planning and organizational skills.
- Understands the creative process and knows how to work with creative teams while also managing junior operational talent.
- No project intimidates you. You know how to guide progress, track milestones and make sure everything stays on brief, time and budget. You’re comfortable with ambiguity, anticipate problems, and can turn on a dime if needed.
- Is proactive, communicative, collaborative and has a deft hand at managing relationships and expectations.