Senior Digital Project Manager / Producer
Are you a Senior Digital Project Manager / Producer, with experience managing large-scale projects in software, media and/or design agencies and an excellent relationship builder? Available immediately? Read on!
Our client is a global, online video on-demand service. They are looking for someone to lead a new and exciting digital project in London - to start ASAP for 9 months.
As Senior Digital Project Manager / Producer, you will be responsible for planning, designing and implementing the highest quality User Experience (UX) initiatives.
Your main duties will involve:
- Driving adoption of customer-focused programs by emphasising the role that design plays in partnership with business and technology stakeholders
- Use your excellent relationship building skills to leverage relationships across the business and industry to remain up to date on the people, systems and methods
- Maintain close connection with the creative team, and apply process, workflow, metrics, reporting and resourcing needs to ensure the smooth delivery of a complex project
To be able to apply for this role, you must have:
- Over 8 years' experience in large-scale digital project management / production, ideally specifically having worked on User Experience (UX)
- Worked within the software, media and/or design agencies
- Excellent relationship building skills and resilient nature
If your skills/experience fit the above criteria, please apply now!