Senior Director, Brand Management
Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest skin care for every beauty enthusiast. Their award-winning, modern, and on-trend must-haves are revolutionizing the industry every day.
As the Senior Brand Manager, you would be responsible for overseeing brand initiatives for new product development and leading analysis and development of marketing strategies and concepts.
• Direct brand initiatives for new product development and lead analysis and development of marketing strategies and concepts
• Contribute to the development of category and product strategies and collaborate in new product ideation and brainstorming, including creative packaging input
• Evaluate new product feasibility, such as size of opportunity, target audience, forecasting, pricing, return on investment, and competitive review
• Create new product positioning statements and new product concepts and lead all aspects of new product launch, including management of cost of goods sold
• Support the development and execution of brand advertising in television, print, and digital and present insights from monthly business analysis
• Proof and approve all artwork relating to new and existing product packaging and ensure category specific products and brand strategies are implemented appropriately
• Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred
• Proven brand management experience
• Passion for Beauty and Skincare