Senior Director, Digital Health Product Management
Our client is leading specialty retailer offering the best health and wellness solutions. With their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach, it has never been easier for you and your family to live a healthy lifestyle.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing the long-term product strategic roadmap using business planning and creative product conceptualization. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams and ensuring delivery of the approved strategy, roadmaps, and products.
• Develop and implement the health and wellness strategy and understand where the brand’s products and solutions fit within the competitive landscape
• Manage the development, commercialization, and go-to-market execution of new products to support the broader healthcare business
• Oversee product reviews, develop a product development funnel, and recommend portfolio improvements and innovation
• Remain current of the competitive marketplace and emerging trends, analyze data, and work with cross-functional teams
• Evaluate new markets, regulatory requirements, applications, and products to
determine risks and opportunities for new products
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-10 years’ experience in a B2C product support environment
• Proven track record developing and delivering B2C products