Senior Director of Brand Management, Beauty
Our client is a popular beauty brand creating the latest must-have makeup to create any bold beauty look. Their on-trend, edgy, and cool cosmetics are applauded by top makeup artists everywhere.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the global product assortment strategy and establishing the pipeline calendar. You would also be responsible for building strong relationships with teams supporting inventory planning, education, creative, product development, and operations.
• Direct the global product assortment strategy, including market and competitive research and product assortment and life cycle
• Establish short and long term pipeline calendar to achieve and exceed financial targets; collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute plans
• Partner with the VP/ GM to develop short and long-term strategies for North America channels to achieve company objectives
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams and direct processes to successfully and seamlessly execute plans
• Build strong relationships with internal teams supporting inventory planning, education, creative, product development, and operations
• Manage and mentor a team to oversee assortment, inventory planning forecast, visual merchandising and promotion plans to establish optimal omni-channel client experience
• 12+ years’ related business experience
• Cosmetics experience
• Passionate about the cosmetics and beauty industry