Senior Director of CRM
Our client is an iconic beauty brand presenting the latest must-have essentials for every beauty enthusiast. Their modern, on-trend, and innovative approach distinguish them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for optimizing how brands interact with customers and maximize lifetime value by developing highly-personalized and relevant communication and experiences.
• Optimize how the brands interact with customers and maximize lifetime value by developing highly-personalized communication and experiences
• Enhance the 360° customer experience and create a meaningful customer journey and drive the key pillar of the group strategy
• Define and implement data capture, contact plans, and loyalty programs for all touchpoints and devices
• Manage the customer care team to ensure customers consistently receive the highest-level customer service and a memorable experience
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, customer care, and beauty advisors to ensure a consistent experience for customers
• 10-12 years’ CRM experience with on and offline
• Strong background in the retail environment
• Knowledge of campaign management tools, such as Salesforce or Adobe Campaign
• Expertise using email marketing tools and content management systems