Senior Director of Ecommerce
Our client is a leading luxury company specializing in a diverse portfolio of brands with international reach.
In this position, you would be responsible for implementing the strategy for maximizing revenue opportunities for the e-commerce business. You would also be responsible for evaluating the brand’s digital footprint and defining strategy to improve online lead generation efforts.
• Establish the strategy for maximizing revenue opportunities for the e-commerce business and implement KPIs to measure success for sales, visitors, and order size
• Identify the product roadmap, site enhancements, and sales conversion strategy for the brand partner channels, and the mobile platform
• Evaluate the brand’s digital footprint and define strategy to improve online lead generation efforts; track, analyze, and report traffic, site performance, keywords, and web submissions
• Recommend changes to the website, content, and linking to improve SEO positions for target keywords
• Deliver content for promotions, programs, newsletters, product announcements, email platform, print media, and social media projects
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
• 7+ years’ strategic digital marketing experience