Senior Director of Finance
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer creating the latest must-have apparel essentials. Their contemporary, fashion-forward, and innovative designs are celebrated by the most stylish trendsetters.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing and analyzing the company’s fiscal function and performance.
• Manage and evaluates the company’s fiscal function and performance and lead the development of the company’s plans and programs
• Evaluate budgets, financial reports, and financial trends in partnership with the Chief Executive Officer, the Board, and other senior executives
• Monitor and analyze the impact of long-range planning and the introduction of new strategies and regulatory action
• Implement policies and procedures to drive operational effectiveness and provide continual improvement of the budgeting process
• Establish a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism, including minimum cash
threshold to meet operating needs
• Proficient with SAP
• Strong leadership and team building skills
• Ability to travel domestically/international