Senior Director of Talent Acquisition
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
As the Senior Director of Talent Acquisition is responsible for the development and execution of comprehensive talent strategies and programs in support of driving a high-performance culture.
• Provide leadership to the global talent acquisition team by creating a culture of accountability with a focus on delivering measurable results
• Provide input and oversight, guidance, and strategic direction on all activities related to talent acquisition, including internship programs, new hire onboarding, and employer branding
• Lead the Talent Acquisition function to ensure all approved positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified candidates in a cost-effective manner
• Collaborate with HR leadership and HR Business Partners to ensure talent acquisition activities are aligned with the needs of the business
• Develop staffing strategies and implement plans and programs to identify talent within and outside the organization for building a sustainable talent pipeline
• Identify appropriate and effective external sources for candidate sourcing for all levels within the company and oversee vendor and agency selection, contract negotiations, and relationships.
• 7-10 years’ senior Human Resources experience
• 5+ years’ experience working in a Recruiting/Talent Acquisition capacity across multiple functional areas and geographies
• 5+ years’ experience managing people at various layers of an organization and across multiple locations
• Significant experience driving and managing solutions in workforce planning, succession planning, talent acquisition, learning and development, career development, competency models, and performance management