Senior eCommerce Manager
Our client is a well-known home furnishings brand creating luxury products for every space in your home. Their innovative, premium, and on-trend products effortlessly transform a house into your dream oasis.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the marketplace and ecommerce strategy and evaluating performance metrics. You would also be responsible for serving as the key contact between IT, logistics, and customer service teams and managing the annual e-commerce budget.
• Develop and implement marketplace and ecommerce division strategy; evaluate KPI’s and recommend plans to generate sales growth and maximize conversion rates
• Partner with the leadership team to define the e-commerce strategy for ecommerce sales across corporate website and other online marketplace platforms
• Oversee promotions, content, and advertising strategies to develop customers at a predefined acquisition cost and to maximize contribution per customer over the customer lifecycle
• Generate marketing campaign and program performance reports, evaluate and monitor analytics and key metrics for all marketplace platforms
• Serve as the key contact and liaison between IT, logistics, and customer service teams and external vendors for web site maintenance and e-commerce capabilities
• Manage the annual e-commerce budget and partner with circulation to exceed revenue and company-wide profit targets
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
• 5-7+ years’ sales, marketing, e-commerce, or project management experience
• 3+ years’ e-commerce marketplace; experience with Amazon and Houzz