Senior eCommerce Marketing Manager
Our client is an iconic beauty brand presenting revolutionary skin care solutions for every beauty enthusiast. Their cutting-edge, groundbreaking, and on-trend approach empowers you to feel your most beautiful every day.
As the Senior eCommerce Marketing Manager, you would Transform the brand into effective global online commerce channels through engaging merchandising assets and compelling content, partnering with stakeholders to integrate into 360 degree campaigns.
• Transform the brand into effective global online commerce channels through engaging merchandising assets and compelling content, partnering with stakeholders to integrate into 360 degree campaigns
• Drive and deliver online content strategy and merchandising calendar based on brand strategy, customer and competitive insights and eCommerce initiatives and continuously test changes
• Work closely with Channel Marketing, Creative and User Experience teams to develop campaign concepts, page layouts, landing pages and conversion opportunities
• Oversee content management, site design and functionality and drive ongoing improvements and research feedback from all available resources, such as site analytics and field leadership
• Provide regular reporting to internal teams with actionable data on product insights, engagement trends and popular search terms
• Oversee a growing team to meet channel objectives, and specifically manage eCommerce platforms, merchandising, conversion optimization, A/B testing programs, and web content.
• Create and implement process to enhance team’s ability to support growing digital needs and manage the prioritization process for site updates and releases on new website
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or technical degree with a digital focus
• 8+ years of digital industry experience with a focus on eCommerce and 4 years of management experience
• eCommerce industry experience, preferably in the beauty, skincare or apparel space
• Expertise in identifying most effective presentation and optimization of content, web page layouts, and copy that drives conversion
• Knowledge of global best practices in all areas of eCommerce, including catalog management, product merchandising, content systems, search and guided navigation and personalization