Senior Experience Designer
Our client is a renowned agency presenting cutting-edge digital solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their modern, integrated, and innovative approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of design projects from brief through execution. You would also be responsible for working directly with clients and cross-functional teams.
• Manage all aspects of design projects from brief through execution, including concept development with team members
• Lead strategy on communicating ideas by drawing scamps, producing storyboards, and developing prototypes
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including CX, developers, copywriters, accounts managers and strategists locally and in London
• Produce the highest quality and creative designs bringing complex ideas and information to life in partnership with CX
• Work directly with clients to help identify their creative requirements and understand their strategic requirements
• Present and pitch concepts to internal and external clients, participate in client workshops, and lead the digital creative process
• 5+ years’ experience
• Excellent client facing presentation skills
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite