Senior Fashion Account Executive
Our client is a premier communications agency building fashion brands like no other. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and dynamic approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing press coverage and press events. You would also be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with key fashion editors, stylists, and bloggers.
• Secure comprehensive press coverage for features and product editorial in national, regional and online media outlets
• Develop and implement press events and manage budgets; attend client and editor domestic and international press trips
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with key fashion and market editors, fashion stylists, and bloggers
• Create and execute seasonal communication strategies for large national, global, and niche brands
• Identify key influencers and establish strong relationships for product seeding and brand ambassadors
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4+ years’ experience with editors
• Strong knowledge of fashion and consumer media practices