Senior Footwear Designer
Our client is a fashion-forward sneaker brand creating the latest must-have casual footwear. Their on-trend, cool, and contemporary sneakers are celebrated by the most stylish trendsetters.
In this position, you would be responsible for designing new casual fashion sneaker styles every month and renewing the existing styles every month. You would also be responsible for achieving the target price and gross margin.
• Design new casual fashion sneaker styles every month and renew the existing styles every month; achieve the target price and gross margin
• Oversee research and inspiration to create a cohesive design concept; review emerging trends and shapes and research local markets
• Develop flats and sketches for all designs as part of a collection aligned with the brand’s overall aesthetic and vision
• Prepare all necessary components for design presentations, such as sketch boards, proto reviews, and production meeting preparation
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams; establish and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external partners
• Participate in fitting sessions, provide recommendations, note feedback, and modify sketches as necessary
• 5+ years’ footwear design experience with sneakers
• Sneaker Head person who follows sneaker heads media and remains current of trends
• Possess strong drawing skills and knowledge of high-end design finishes
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with handbags and backpacks a plus