Senior FPA Analyst
Our client is a popular beauty brand creating revolutionary skin care must-haves to hydrate and refresh your skin like no other. Their groundbreaking, natural, and on-trend approach inspire you to feel your most beautiful and confident every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading P&L reviews, managing expenses, and directing the forecast plan for key accounts.
• Direct monthly P&L reviews with Sales Managers and oversee monthly forecast updates for the leadership team
• Oversee expenses, track budgets, and evaluate ROI and financial impact for incremental promotional opportunities at retailer accounts or marketing campaigns
• Lead the forecast plan for key accounts as part of the monthly demand and supply planning process and create monthly flash reports
• Evaluate retail sales and shipment trends to improve forecast accuracy and lead inventory purchasing decisions for the operations team
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams for planning new product launches, maintain retail sales records, and generate weekly sales summary reports for key accounts
• 3-5+ years’ financial planning and analysis or corporate finance experience
• CPG and/or beauty experience preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and experience with ERP systems preferred