Senior Global Marketing Manager-COLOR COSMETICS REQUIRED
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with all aspects of innovation from ideation to launch. You would also be responsible for overseeing the analysis, product development, project management, and creative process for lip, nail, and collections.
• Lead all aspects of innovation from ideation to execution and serve as the key expert on the competitive landscape for mass, prestige, and indie brands
• Evaluate new product feasibility, including size of opportunity, consumer insight, target audience, forecasting, pricing, return on investment, and competitive review
• Manage a direct report, foster a collaborative environment, encourage professional development, and work with cross-functional teams
• Oversee global market communications to ensure markets have up to date information each month for all projects
• Direct the workflow of all artwork and partner with the Senior Director to create global brand advertising assets, including digital, video, and print
• Create monthly category reviews highlighting category, competitive, and consumer insights and track performance against KPIs, volume, share, and profit targets
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
• 6-8 years’ beauty industry experience
• Strong understanding of the marketing mix
• Passionate about beauty and color cosmetics
• Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel; Nielsen or Aztec preferred