Senior Graphic Designer
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, ecommerce website, marketing materials, social media, and advertisements.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, ecommerce website, marketing materials, social media, and advertisements
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Art Director, E-Com Designer, and Creative Director to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree in design, advertising, fine arts, or related field
• 6 years’ interactive design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Mac