Senior Graphic Designer
Our client is an iconic technology company creating the latest groundbreaking must-have consumer electronics. Their revolutionary, dynamic, and visionary approach define them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing visual design elements for various training materials.
• Develop visual design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including training materials to enhance the training message
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 6+ years’ visual design/production experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite