Senior Graphic Designer
Our client is a renowned company presenting unmatched real estate solutions. Their cutting-edge, modern, and groundbreaking approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing and advertisements.
• Develop designs for various print campaigns, including brochures, pamphlets, guides, direct mail, promotional flyers, environment and booth design, and cards
• Direct design across digital collateral, such as newsletters, eblasts, and banner ads, create charts, infographics, and icon illustrations, and lead image retouching
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven graphic design experience