Senior Graphic Designer
Our client is a renowned company presenting unmatched digital solutions supporting continuous, engaged learning. Their cutting-edge, modern, and groundbreaking approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the Senior Graphic Designer, you would be responsible for driving creative for the brand’s marketing and social channels.
• Collaborate with the team to build the company into a world-class brand through social and multi-dimensional marketing campaigns
• Create consistent visual designs across various print and digital platforms and ensure quality in all aspects of creative execution
• Partner with cross-functional teams to plan, concept and design content and collaborate with copywriters to deliver high-quality work
• Raise the bar on content creation by crafting compelling designs and develop marketing materials for company trade shows, including promotional material and exhibit graphics
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 5 years of design experience; in-house experience preferred
• Experience working on creative for social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, video, and websites
• Clear and strategic process for developing brand marketing strategy
• A thorough understanding of designing for digital platforms and expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud