Senior Graphic Designer (Clean Beauty)
Sr. Graphic Designer (Clean Beauty)
Reporting to the Design Director, the Brand Design Manager is responsible for ensuring that the brand message is communicated effectively and with high visual impact. He/she will possess exceptional design skills and provide visual, branded design sensibility while working in a fast-paced team environment and will play a critical role in defining and executing creative content.
- Develop new and unique ideas and adapt key design elements across print collateral while maintaining overall consistency within established guidelines
- Assist in developing and maintaining the creative look and feel for all cross-channel concepts.
- Responsible for review/approvals of packaging, ads, marketing materials, event collateral and signage from both internal, external and international parties to confirm items are on brand
- Work collaboratively with relevant members of the marketing division to concept and execute promotional and merchandising materials.
- Work with the design team to create and oversee marketing materials; posters, brochures, catalogs, flyers, signage, education materials, ads, etc. as needed
Skills & Abilities
- Fluency in all areas of visual design with exceptional skills in font usage, typography and layout
- 3-5 years design experience (beauty/fashion industry preferred)
- Expert knowledge of typography, color, usability, layout, production and other design principles
- Knowledge of print production, file naming, file formats, and printing mechanicals