Senior Graphic Designer/Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer/Digital Marketing Manager to manage digital marketing and elevate design.
• Collaborate with Design, Brand and Creative directors on visual direction
• Increase brand awareness and ensure message is consistent across all platforms.
• Create, manage, and adhere to a calendar to ensure all collaterals are delivered on time
• Create copy for all visual mediums
• Negotiate contract work and pricing
• Upload and deliver collateral to printer and ensure print quality
• Resize logos and photography for proper uploading and usage
• Create company graphics
• Curate BTS from photo shoots to be used on social media
• Work with Brand and Sales Director on regular maintenance of website
• Co-manage social media including Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram
• Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing, PR and branding development based on analysis and feedback
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field; or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of five years experience in luxury or contemporary brand marketing
• Strong knowledge of design fundamentals including strategic branding, color theory, typography, and composition
• Knowledgeable in resizing logos and photography
• Experience with Shopify and Klayvio
• Experience with web design, ecommerce, and look book layouts
• Advanced experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Lightbox, Capture One
• Basic photo retouching skills a plus
Send your resume today!